The Support Scientist will get the opportunity to work on projects and to get involved and put ideas forward, so we are looking for people who want to be part of a team, who are passionate and energetic, and are prepared to challenge themselves and others.
The production Support Scientist will be a good communicator and be keen to build on their academic or lab-based experience. You will get the opportunity to work on projects and to get involved and put ideas forward, so we are looking for people who want to be part of a team, who are passionate and energetic, and are prepared to challenge themselves and others.
- Leading and implementing continuous improvement initiatives and changes in the Production Department (and potentially across other departments) including scale up and cost reduction initiatives
- Supporting new product transfers into production
- Providing technical, practical, supervisory and training support to the Production Department for routine manufacture, projects and troubleshooting when required
- Management and planning of key products in production
- Production Support Scientists are responsible for the quality and efficiency of both themselves and others who work with them as part of their team
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter with an outline of why you are suitable for this role.
Excellent benefits and development opportunities
Our Benefits package includes the following:
- Income protection (75% of salary until retirement)
- 5% matched pension
- Death in Service
- Private medical cover
- Personal and professional development opportunities
to view the employer's profile and apply
If you are already registered