Do you have a strong desire to work with animals? Due to our continued growth and success, we can offer a rewarding employment opportunity in a research environment involved in a wide range of preclinical animal studies.
Through our strategic worldwide growth, we have built a global company uniquely designed to meet the needs of our clients in the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Veterinary Medicine and Agrochemical sectors. We work with them as a CRO partner helping them to bring their range of products to market in a rapidly evolving and demanding environment. Our goal is to continue to develop and expand our global business.
Roles and responsibilities:
• General care and husbandry in a variety of laboratory animal species
• Participation in technical aspects of studies
• Consistent and accurate data recording
As a successful candidate you will have impressed us with your aptitude, enthusiasm, work ethic and eagerness to learn. You must have the motivation to commit yourself to the demands of a busy working environment.
You will be required to participate in an overtime rota for which additional payments will be made.
Skills / Experience
We welcome applications from graduates or non-graduates, with or without experience.
The ideal candidate will posses the following:
- At least 5 Standard Grades which include English, Maths, Chemistry and Biology
- An ability to work independently as well as being a good team player
- Good observational skills as well as a basic knowledge of computers
A generous benefits package and a real commitment to your training and development needs. Our excellent training programme will give you the experience you’ll need to help further your career.
to view the employer's profile and apply
If you are already registered