Edinburgh-based venture fund investing in early-stage, high-growth health science companies is seeking an Associate to join its team.
Primary duties include:
- Analyse investment opportunities: conduct business and technical due diligence and summarise results; Research industry sectors and new life science trends
- Attend networking events and conferences representing the Fund
- Build and maintain a strong network of key opinion leaders, colleagues and peers in the venture capital, life science, university and other communities related to fulfilling the Fund’s goals.
Candidate should also exhibit the following:
- Strong analytical skills as well as an ability to think strategically
- Effective communicator – both written and oral
- Highly organised with the ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Able to work quickly with limited supervision
- Advanced technical degree (science/life science related) required
- Experience within an operating health science company preferred
- Experience in venture capital, private equity, or financial analysis preferred
to view the employer's profile and apply
If you are already registered