Provide high quality financial advice to clients for their business and personal protection needs. Advice must always be provided in a compliant manner. The role will also involve identifying any additional potential need areas the client may have and facilitating a referral to the appropriate adviser.
Protection Specialist advisers will:
- Have a sound knowledge of protection advice and protection products in relation to both corporate and business connected personal clients
- Have a good understanding of the financial planning process and be able to identify a potential need over and above protection needs
- Conduct themselves in a manner that is consistent with the vision and values of the group
- Ensure personal, team and business unit targets are met
- As a minimum, all applicants must have attained the RO1 exam in Financial Services, Regulation & Ethics
Additionally, applicants must have attained or be working towards attaining the following qualifications:
- R05 – Financial Protection
- J02 - Trusts
- J03 - The tax and legal aspects of business
Successful applicants will be required to update their market, product and technical knowledge regularly, in line with Continuing Professional Development requirements. This ensures that clients are provided with appropriate and relevant advice in accordance with the company’s requirements.
to view the employer's profile and apply
If you are already registered