An opportunity has arisen to manage new business activities within a small but dynamic company working in the regenerative medicine field and based within the Edinburgh BioQuarter. Utilising your previous experience in sales to life science professionals, you will be responsible for identifying and securing new business.
The New Business Manager will have to proactively seek out opportunities by understanding the market and the potential customers operating in this field in order to effectively secure new business contracts.
Working within the company, you will be accountable for generating sales from the company's induced pluripotent stem (iPS) cell capabilities with a view to expanding to other products and services as the role and the company evolves.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a well connected, results driven, self starter with the ability to deliver against business expectations and play a key role in the progression of the company.
The role will require significant travel in order to reach the right customers and maximise on the potential customer base.
This is a 1 year post with the potential to be made permanent based on successful results and customer satisfaction.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter.
Skills / Experience
Experience of working within a sales or related role in the Life Sciences Sector is essential.
The successful candidate must be able to inspire confidence and demonstrate:
- A proven track record in achieving predetermined sales goals and targets
- The ability to effectively understand the needs of the customer and feedback opportunities to the business
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and grow customer relationships
- The ability to understand and deliver excellence in customer experience
- The ability to work effectively within a small team, carefully considering the needs of others and to be able communicate easily at all levels
The post holder should posses a Degree in a life sciences subject or equivalent qualification.
to view the employer's profile and apply
If you are already registered