The role will involve the development of downloadable games across a variety of platforms including mobile, PC and console and therefore a wide understanding of development in C++ is required.
The Senior Game Programmer will be a highly skilled and experienced individual comfortable in a variety of programming environments. The role will involve the development of downloadable games across a variety of platforms including mobile, PC and console and therefore a detailed understanding of development in C++ is required.
The Senior Game Programmer must work closely with other team members, leading by example, to ensure high standards of game-play and coding standards are maintained across each project. They must also show both ambition and good self management skills.
- Good degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Detailed knowledge of development tools and techniques relating to game development across a wide variety of platforms.
- Experience of game development using C++.
- Good understanding of Java, JNI, C# and Objective-C a distinct advantage.
- Experience of native Windows development a distinct advantage.
- Strong maths and 3D programming skills a distinct advantage.
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team.
- Extensive knowledge of game design and development.
Candidates will ideally have experience working on PC, console, handheld or mobile gaming platforms.
To apply please send your current CV along with covering letter and portfolio/demos where relevant. Please do not send files over 3mb, instead provide a download link. We do not accept postal or agency applications at the present time.
to view the employer's profile and apply
If you are already registered