We are the world leading supplier of low frequency radio systems for through-water and through-ground wireless communication, location and navigation. The company’s innovative products are targeted at oil & gas, environmental and consumer markets. We are seeking an Oil & Gas focused Subsea Sales Manager to join the team at our Aberdeen office.
The Subsea Sales Manager will have a global role covering oil and gas opportunities.
Achieve, or exceed, mutually agreed sales targets
Contribute to Sales Strategy, including identifying market size, target customers and market opportunities
Win new customers and secure new business
Retain existing customers and secure follow on business
Call and meet potential customers, generate sales proposals, negotiate sales
Plan and execute routine and specific customer visits
Attend relevant and approved Trade Shows, Exhibitions, Workshops Conventions and other Networking opportunities as appropriate
Provide detailed feedback on all activities to WFS management (contact reports, detailed weekly reports, sales forecasts, etc.)
Maintain customer files and database within established company systems
Input to compilation and presentation of technical papers as appropriate
Input to and compile marketing materials (presentations, cases studies, datasheets, etc.) as appropriate
Input to product roadmap based on market insight and customer feedback
Provide feedback on new areas of IP potentially patentable applications
Work with the company's Sales Agents and Representatives as appropriate to promote and assist with winning business
Support implementation of Management Systems and Procedures
Convey a professional image of the Company at all times
Carry out other tasks within the competence of the role
Skills / Experience
The person in this role must be a confident people manager with the ability to influence people. This individual must demonstrate strong leadership acumen and the ability to communicate well at senior level, both within and outside the company.
- At least 5 years sales experience in subsea oil and gas
- Experience of dealing with high level individuals in the Aberdeen market place
- Track record of delivering against sales targets
- Proven ability to introduce new technology to the market as well as selling viable solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Self-starter with high energy levels who thrives in a fast-moving environment.
- Very strong organizational abilities, oral & written communications and interpersonal skills
- Self-directed, organized, systematic, punctual, and goal-oriented.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of products including Excel, Word and PowerPoint, Project and Access.
£Competitive + Share Options
to view the employer's profile and apply
If you are already registered