Moving to Scotland checklist
There are many things you'll need to consider when making your move to Scotland.
Here's a checklist of some key things you'll need to do before and after you move to Scotland to help get you started.
Things to do before you move
Things to do after you move
Documents to bring to Scotland
- Letter from your new employer in Scotland with your job offer or employment contract
- Bank statements for the three months prior to moving
- Birth certificate
- Driver's licence and motor insurance details
- Travel and health insurance documents
- Copies of your medical records
- Vaccination certificates (where relevant)