We can help you overcome the barriers to international recruitment and provide you with fast, easy access to skilled jobs seekers already warm to Scotland as a career destination. Registration is simple and free.
Once you have an account you’ll be able to:
- Promote your company as an employer of choice to an audience beyond Scotland
- *Promote high level or hard to fill job opportunities to thousands of specialised professionals globally already considering Scotland as a place to live and work. (This applies to science, technology, engineering, maths and business growth & leadership.)
- Get concise immigration and visa information tailored to your business needs. For more complicated queries we can arrange a consultation with a specialist immigration lawyer.
- Gain valuable access to immigration workshops, recruitment events and talent attraction updates.
- Access materials and insights to help you showcase the best of Scotland to international candidates and their families and help answer all the questions about their new life here.
The job seekers visiting TalentScotland may well be looking for the help and advice of a local recruiter – and their partners may be looking for work in areas TalentScotland doesn’t cover. With a TalentScotland account you can:
- Promote your company via our recruitment agency listing
- Promote your client and their hard-to-fill job vacancies to an audience beyond Scotland (this applies to vacancies in science, technology, engineering, maths and business growth & leadership)
- Access our online immigration information tailored to business needs
- Gain valuable access to materials that will help you promote Scotland as a place to live and work
Create your account now.
*Your job vacancies should be uploaded to www.indeed.co.uk and they will automatically pull through to the jobs landing page specific to the skill you are looking for (Science, Technology, Engineering, Maths and Business Growth & Leadership.)