With the introduction of the new Points Based System which now applies equally to EU and non-EU citizens, we invite you to join us as we discuss the changes that affect the sponsorship process and your sponsor licence going forward.
This webinar, aimed at Scottish based SMEs, is presented by Brodies LLP, TalentScotland’s immigration specialists. The webinar will cover the following:
- Overview of the new Points Based System and the Skilled Worker Sponsor Licence
- Who is exempt from sponsorship
- New salary thresholds and tradeable points
- Changes to RLMT
- Changes to the Certificate of Sponsorship process
- Additional business immigration support and guidance available from TalentScotland
When will the webinar take place
Thursday 25th March 2021 - 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM GMT
Thursday 29th April 2021: 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM BST
Tuesday 25th May 2021: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM BST
Wednesday 23rd June 2021: 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM BST
How to book
If you would like to attend these webinars - please click the link above for the date you want to join. If you are unable to join on any of the dates above but would like to attend on another date please let us know at email@example.com and we will notify you about future webinar dates.