The new graduate visa route is a new post study work visa that will enable UK employers to access an additional talent pool of graduates who have studied in the UK.
Employers will not require to sponsor them which means that this is a flexible visa that can be used for any job with any salary level – potentially offering a solution for employers struggling to recruit for certain roles without the visa fees involved in sponsorship.
Join our webinar to hear more about:
- Which international graduates will be eligible for this visa
- The fees to be paid by the visa applicant;
- What happens at the end of the 2 or 3 year visa if you decide to retain the individual and sponsor them;
- Employing international students during their studies
- A brief update on right to work checks for international students.
This webinar is presented by Brodies LLP, TalentScotland’s immigration specialists, and you will have the opportunity to have your questions answered.
When will the webinar take place:
Dates to be confirmed
How to book:
If you would like to attend these webinars - please click the link above for the date you want to join. If you are unable to join on any of the dates above but would like to attend on another date please let us know at email@example.com and we will notify you about future webinar dates.
Register to watch the recording here
Please note, by registering for this recording, you are agreeing to our privacy notice