The new graduate visa route is a new post study work visa that will enable UK employers to access an additional talent pool of graduates who have studied in the UK.
Employers will not require to sponsor them which means that this is a flexible visa that can be used for any job with any salary level – potentially offering a solution for employers struggling to recruit for certain roles without the visa fees involved in sponsorship.
Join our webinar to hear more about:
- Which international graduates will be eligible for this visa
- The fees to be paid by the visa applicant;
- What happens at the end of the 2 or 3 year visa if you decide to retain the individual and sponsor them;
- Employing international students during their studies
- A brief update on right to work checks for international students.
When will the webinar take place:
Thursday 29th July 2021: 10:00 AM - 10:45 AM BST
Tuesday 24th August 2021: 2:00 PM - 2:45 PM BST
Wednesday 22nd September 2021: 2:00 PM - 2:45 PM BST
How to book:
If you would like to attend these webinars - please click the link above for the date you want to join.