We invite you to watch our recorded webinar on the new graduate visa route.
The graduate visa route is a new post study work visa that will enable UK employers to access an additional talent pool of graduates who have studied in the UK.
Employers will not require to sponsor them which means that this is a flexible visa that can be used for any job with any salary level – potentially offering a solution for employers struggling to recruit for certain roles without the visa fees involved in sponsorship.
Watch our recorded webinar to hear more about:
- Which international graduates will be eligible for this visa
- The fees to be paid by the visa applicant;
- What happens at the end of the 2 or 3 year visa if you decide to retain the individual and sponsor them;
- Employing international students during their studies
- A brief update on right to work checks for international students.
Register to watch the recording here
Please note, by registering for this recording, you are agreeing to our privacy notice