For Scottish employers faced with skills shortages in the domestic labour market, recruiting talent from overseas is often critical to the growth of the business.
With the imminent changes to the UK immigration system as a result of Brexit, the aim of this webinar is to inform companies who have not previously had experience of the visa system and may now require to use it to access talent from EEA and further afield once the free movement of people ends.
This 60 minute webinar is aimed at Scottish based SMEs. The webinar will be led by TalentScotland and supported by their immigration specialists Brodies LLP and will cover:
- Overview of the new UK immigration system
- Who is exempt from sponsorship
- Why companies will need a sponsor licence
- What you can do to prepare now
- Potential Costs and time associated with this
- Brief overview of Tier 2 sponsorship duties
- Outline of support available through TalentScotland
We have allowed some time for Q&A following the webinar but if you have any specific questions you would like us to cover please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
When will the webinar take place
More webinars will take place over the course of the year. Please get in touch with us at email@example.com and we will notify you about future webinar dates.