With the changes to UK immigration system, which now apply equally to EU and non-EU citizens, we invite you to join us as we discuss how these changes may affect your access to talent and recruitment plans going forward.
As a Scottish based SME, TalentScotland can support your business in a number of ways and this session will particularly focus on:
- Overview of the new UK immigration system
- Who is exempt from sponsorship
- Why and when companies will need a sponsor licence
- What actions you can take
- Potential costs and time associated with the process
- Brief overview of Skilled Worker sponsorship duties
- Additional business immigration support and guidance available from TalentScotland
This webinar is presented by Brodies LLP, TalentScotland’s immigration specialists, and you will have the opportunity to have your questions answered.
When will the webinar take place
Thursday 14th January 2021: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM GMT
Thursday 21st January 2021: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM GMT
Tuesday 9th February 2021: 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM GMT
Wednesday 10th March 2021: 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM GMT
How to book
If you would like to attend these webinars - please click the link above for the date you want to join. If you are unable to join on any of the dates above but would like to attend on another date please let us know at email@example.com and we will notify you about future webinar dates.