Venue: Scottish Enterprise, Enterprise House, 3 Greenmarket, Dundee, DD1 4QB
Time: Tuesday 6 February 2018, 10:30-12:30
Who should attend?
The session is designed for companies that are interested in finding out more about recruiting staff from outwith the EU.
This session will provide an overview of the immigration rules and processes around recruiting international staff.
- Right to work checks
- Overview of the Tier 2 system
- The process of applying for a sponsor licence
- Overview of the standard occupational codes and salary levels
- Advertising jobs – the Resident Labour Market Test and when it applies
- Internal systems and roles which the Home Office require in place for sponsorship
- Guidance on the next steps after sponsorship licence is obtained
Thorntons Law are TalentScotland’s immigration law specialists. The session will be led by Jamie Kerr, a specialist immigration partner at Thorntons Law. Jamie has extensive experience advising on UK immigration law and has particular expertise in the business immigration rules.
How to book
Book your place here.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require further information