This is an on demand workshop
Who should attend?
This is an opportunity for employers to learn about maintaining their UK Home Office sponsor licence in order to continue employing staff under the Tier 2 (General) and Tier 2 (ICT) immigration route.
The session will provide information on employer sponsor licence responsibilities, tips on ensuring compliance, issues which can arise during the term of the licence and how to deal with them, and an overview of the Home Office's powers regarding revocation and penalties, as well as the following issues:
- Duties on level 1 and 2 users and other key personnel.
- Guidance on duration of sponsorship and the renewal process.
- Applying for an increase to the allocated number of certificates of sponsorship.
- Home Office audit process.
- The consequences of non-compliance and the effect of a B rating.
- Withdrawal of a sponsor licence.
- Best practice for complying with your sponsorship duties.
Thorntons Law are TalentScotland’s immigration law specialists. The session will be led by Jamie Kerr, a partner at Thorntons Law. Jamie has a number of years of experience advising on UK immigration law and has particular expertise in the business immigration rules.
How to book
Please contact us to book a place.