SE needs to process your personal information in the following situations:
- When you register with the TalentScotland website
- When you make an enquiry with the TalentScotland service
- To respond to your enquiry
- To take part in optional contests and surveys
- To track your use of the TalentScotland website
- To provide you with the information and services that you request from TalentScotland
- To provide you with information about other services TalentScotland offers that are similar to those that you have already enquired about
- To notify you about changes to TalentScotland’s services
- To improve the TalentScotland website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- To administer the TalentScotland website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes
- To keep the TalentScotland website safe and secure
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising TalentScotland serves to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of the TalentScotland website about services that may interest you or them
Additional terms and conditions may apply to contests which will be notified to prospective applicants.
- Consent - You have given your consent to the processing of personal information for the specified purpose.
- Contractual – Where you are in a contractual relationship, and we need to process personal information to allow us to perform the contract, or where you intend to enter into a contractual relationship with us.
- Legal Obligation – Where we need to process personal information to comply with a legal obligation placed on us.
- Performance of task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of our official authority - Where we process your personal information to meet a task that is in the public interest (. e.g. Using CCTV as a method of crime prevention) or where it is processed in the exercise of our official authority. Our official authority is granted under the Enterprise and New Towns (Scotland) Act 1990
Consequences of not providing the personal information
Any supplier we have procured to deliver a service on our behalf. Such suppliers will be under contractual obligations to process your personal information in compliance with data protection laws. Thorntons Law LLP are TalentScotalnd’s immigration specialists. Thorntons Law LLP may contract some or all of the work to Burness Paull LLP