Aveni Ltd

We’re a passionate team of computer scientists, engineers, designers and creatives. We want to transform the Financial Services industry by fusing AI with human interaction. With this approach, we can enhance risk monitoring, transform understanding of customers and agents, better manage staff performance, automate, drive down the cost to serve and so more.

Close
Aveni logo




Financial Services only make use of 1% of their client conversations. We unlock the remaining 99%. Aveni powers automation and insight direct from the voice of your customers.

What we do

At Aveni, we use cutting-edge AI to analyse your conversational data. We don’t just help you understand your clients and agents better but use speech analytics to provide actionable outcomes and automate processes for greater efficiency.