IN2 is a best-of-class provider of award-winning solutions and services to interface with multimedia content. We transform content repositories into extended media asset management systems by supplying advanced rich media indexing tools and creating flexible interfaces that:
- Enable search beyond metadata and descriptions;
- Allow fast publishing, web 2.0 tagging and expert-level granular annotations; and
- Provide faceted browsing and visualisations of digital collections.
We specialise in management and publishing of cultural and creative content; organisation of learning resources into educational workflows; multimedia location-based services; and presentation of accessible content. Our core technological expertise includes:
- A service-oriented platform where diverse content-based indexing modules can be composed into pipelines and workflows; easily customisable to store extracted metadata, annotations and other content into any repository structure.
- An environment that exploits repository content by the authoring of flexible user interfaces whereby each interface element can be fully configured regarding its layout, the data element it represents and the functionality it provides. This environment is generic enough to allow for the designing and building of a variety of web front-ends to interface with multimedia content.
Individual IN2 services and service compositions can be licensed to third party media asset management solution providers, purchased as a service on a annual fee basis, or composed together to provide a complete media asset management and publishing system.