We are a Scottish Group which is proud to have contributed to the development of the North Sea offshore oil and gas industry.
We recruit in the following energy areas; upshore, downshore, renewables, oil and gas, power generation, power transmission and nuclear.
Orion Engineering Services maintains its headquarters in Inverness with its largest operational base in Aberdeen. Our experience gained in providing engineering, technical and IT personnel to the oil industry is being complemented by our OrionIndustrial, OrionRail, OrionOffice, OrionConstruction & Technical Services, Orion Energy, OrionIT & Telecommunications which has now allowed Orion to offer our expertise to a variety of industries throughout the UK and Worldwide.
Orion Engineering Services has established itself as one of the leading contract services organisations in the industry. Our key personnel have been involved in the support markets for over 25 years. Many senior managers come from project engineering, oil industry, utilities and various trade industrial backgrounds in both public and private sectors.
Although Orion is a multi national company we retain our head office in Inverness.
Our other Scottish office locations are based in
Aberdeen, Glenrothes and Glasgow.
Service to clients of Orion is supported by:
- Experienced staff with a background from within each industry we support, which gives Orion an advantage over companies offering similar contract services.
- 20 years experience in staffing solutions.
- An extensive computer database of 200,000+ CV’s.
- A fast, efficient response to client requests.
- A commitment to providing enduring client service.
- A fully transparent and auditable service.
- Client access to leading technological advancements.
- Global rates database.
- Suite of job descriptions for all levels and types of discipline across all our support industries.
- An in-house (based in HQ) dedicated resource and recruitment centre with 22 staff.
- Networked recruitment to allow multi office international recruitment campaigns.
- For candidates we offer a centralised job portal.
- From this centralised location candidates can post and update their CV, applying for any positions available across the entire Orion Group.
Functionality for registered jobseekers includes:
- View and edit your profile online from your personal administration space.
- Create your CV from your administration space.
- Edit your CV with a powerful WYSIWIG editor.
- Publish your CV online for fast retrieval by our recruiters.
- Upload pdf or doc files (references, certificates, etc) and use them to empower your jobseeker profile.
- Manage these files and attach them when applying for a job listed on the website.
- Receive e-mail notification when there are new postings matching your search criteria.
- Define multiple rules for e-mail notification in order to help monitor the new job ads on the website which may be of interest.
- Apply online to the job ads on the website and contact our recruiters directly.