With over a decade of sustained high growth and an international footprint of over 480 staff across 20 countries, Peak is one of Scotland’s fastest growing manufacturing businesses; a status recognised recently with the accolade of being one of only two companies in the UK to be awarded two Queens Awards for Enterprise in 2016, one of which was for our service offering.
Over the last five years the company has enjoyed impressive annual growth between 25 and 30%, overall and 60% growth across the service division, selling 90% of our gas generator products overseas to over 126 countries.
We are offer a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to develop within a rapidly expanding technology manufacturing business, within a very dynamic, energised and challenging environment. If you can see yourself playing a role in our global business then make the move to Peak!
- 31 days holidays (27 floating +4 fixed dates 25/26 Dec & 1/2 Jan).
- Option to buy 5 days annual leave before tax.
- Life Assurance 3 x base salary.
- Pension – 5% employee and 4% employer.
- Discretionary bonus – average 5% dependant on company and individual results.
- Weekly yoga and fitness classes.