PGS is a leading, worldwide geophysical company providing an extensive range of seismic services and products for the petroleum industry including seismic data acquisition, processing, reservoir monitoring and analysis, interpretation and electromagnetic studies. The company also possesses the world’s most extensive 3D MultiClient data library.
With its headquarters in Oslo, Norway, the company has offices in 22 different countries with larger regional offices in London, Houston and Singapore. The company is listed on the Oslo stock exchange (OSE: PGS)
Multi-Transient EM - a New Service from PGS
Applicable on land, shallow deep water, Multi- Transient Electromagnetic data is the perfect complement to seismic data. Clients have commissioned successful onshore and offshore surveys worldwide. In only three years, Multi-Transient EM moved from academic concept to full industrial power, recognition and acceptance. We are looking for talented individuals to join the PGS team. Here you will be recognized and rewarded for your ideas and contribution.
- Highly competitive salary, dependent on experience
- Contributory pension, participation in a performance bonus scheme and private healthcare.
- Five weeks annual holiday
- Friendly talented colleagues in an dynamic atmosphere and modern facilities
- A contribution to relocation expenses may be available