As a solid form screening scientist, you will join a highly motivated team, the successful candidate will be expected to:
- Possess at least a 2:1 BSc (Hons) in chemistry or a material science related subject.
- Perform salt, polymorph, co-crystal and crystallisation screening studies safely to the highest standards.
- Carry out crystallisation development tasks.
- Carry out a range of solid-state analytical tests.
- Contribute to company's ISO9001:2008 accredited quality system.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be able to work as part of a team.
- Have a can-do and dynamic attitude to work.
- Be able to deliver work to tight deadlines.
Skills / Experience
- Experience in solid-state/materials science.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge of regulatory systems is an advantage.
- Knowledge of crystallisation processes.
- Knowledge of solid form screening.
- XRPD, DSC, IR, TGA, NMR and GVS experience.
- Company Pension.
- Company Bonus Scheme.