As a self-financed company, with no borrowings, we source permanent, contract and temporary candidates for our clients in areas such as engineering, management, commercial, administration and support functions.
Strategic Resources a company who:
- Undertakes Advertising Assignments, Head-Hunting/Executive Search, Payrolling Services and
- Is a preferred supplier to many companies (oil operators, service companies etc).
- Possesses excellent market knowledge of the oil and gas industry
- Is ISO9001: 2008 accredited
- Ensures that quality is the number one objective
- Provides an experienced and professional in-house Payroll and Accounts Department
- Possesses highly experienced, locally based, industry expert Consultants and Directors
- Operates to the highest level of professionalism and integrity
- Is in the business of supplying exactly the disciplines and grades of personnel to meet client
- Has an active, up to date, highly effective and intelligent database ensuring prompt submissions of
strong candidates for vacancies
- Continually developing innovative means of sourcing candidates
- Uses social media networking for company progression
- Invests the profits in the right people, advanced systems and excellent hardware
- Is a member of the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) and FPAL (First Point
Assessment Ltd) registered number 10040900, PCG (Professional Contractors Group) and
Subsea UK Ltd
Register Database Search - Contract & Permanent Recruitment
Strategic Resources can supply engineering, technical support and commercial specialists with highly relevant skills or complete manpower teams for critical projects. With over 24 years experience in the recruitment of permanent personnel, contract Limited Company Contractors and PAYE Temporary Workers we have an extensive knowledge of the professional disciplines utilised in the oil and gas industry.
Prior to submitting CVs for staff or contract vacancies we guarantee that candidates have been contacted to establish their interest in the position, their motivation, character and general suitability. Where possible, prior to interview, verbal references are taken.
Our experienced Consultants ensure that they maintain professional relationships with the candidates throughout the recruitment process. In the event of the position being contract, the Consultant will maintain that relationship through regular contact with the contractor.
Head-Hunting / Executive Search
Through extensive industry knowledge, time dedicated to building lasting relationships and our proactive approach to social media networking, our database of candidates is of a very high quality. Many head-hunting/executive searches are carried out due to utmost sensitivity of the position which requires to be filled. Should your requirement be for key personnel at senior, management or director level we can manage the recruitment process and assure you that any assignments will be handled with the upmost professionalism and discretion.
Strategic Resources has a wealth of experience administering advertising assignments on behalf of our clients. This involves full drafting of any job specifications that may be required, research and compilation of recruitment adverts, advice on the best advertising media for the assignment, monitoring and response of all applications, short-listing of suitable CVs, candidate interviewing and reference checking (if required). Depending on the client’s requirements and confidentiality of the position, the advert may be totally discrete (i.e. no client name mentioned) or have the client’s name and a précis of the company included.
Advertising assignments are designed to meet your organisation’s recruitment needs.
As well as providing a first class payroll service to our own contractors, we also offer a solution to those clients who wish to outsource all, or part, of their PAYE and Limited Company payroll processes. With over 25 years experience in dealing with the often complex requirements of the oil and gas sector, we have built up a wealth of knowledge in this area which we are delighted to use for the benefit of our clients. As well as the obvious administrative cost saving, there can also be significant cashflow advantages. We currently process both weekly and monthly payrolls for PAYE personnel alongside our regular payment runs for Limited Company Contractors. Our systems have been developed, and our staff trained, to ensure that the key aspects of the payroll process - confidentiality, accuracy and payment deadlines - are all strictly adhered to.
Managing salaries and contractor rates can be challenging for all organisations. Strategic Resources can assist you by carrying out surveys to ensure you have the most up to date, accurate information available on the market.