Only Xilinx has the portfolio to enable design teams to develop All Programmable electronic systems. This expands their system value advantages, addresses the industry’s “programmable imperative” by reducing exploding design costs, and dramatically increases flexibility and lowers risk in a rapidly changing market environment.
Today, Xilinx is the company of choice for the design of tens of thousands of products that improve the quality of our everyday lives.
Xilinx All Programmable devices are used by more than 20,000 customers to:
- Deliver innovative new products to market in a matter of weeks
- Drastically reduce research and development costs
- Change or upgrade end product features and functions "on the fly" to meet new market demands and adapt to changing industry standards
- Xilinx chips are designed into automotive infotainment and driver safety, ultrasound imaging, robotically-assisted surgical systems, IT gear for wireless computing and mobile applications, consumer 3-D TVs, mobile communications used on the networked battlefield – and even sophisticated space vehicles exploring the outer reaches of the universe.
- Founded 1984
- 3,500 employees
- 20,000 customers
- 3500+ patents
- ~50% market segment share
- Industry pioneer & innovator