Fancy a brilliant career coupled with an excellent quality of life? Scotland is the place. Wondering how to make this dream a reality? We can help. Scottish company thinking of expanding your business and employing someone from abroad? We can help you too.
TalentScotland promotes Scotland as an outstanding place to live and work. We not only believe it – we live it. And we’re good at it. In fact we’ve been helping people develop their career in Scotland since 2001. Let us help you and your family find out what it’s like to live here. We’ll also highlight the many opportunities Scotland offers skilled professionals in science, financial services, engineering, software and games.
Part of Scotland’s economic development agency Scottish Enterprise, our services extend across the country - including the Highlands and Islands. We offer information about moving to and living in Scotland. We also provide information about visas and immigration, industries and employers in Scotland as well as job opportunities.
If you’re a professional with specialised skills and experience in science, financial services, engineering, software and games, register with us to:
- Create your own account, save relevant jobs and apply for them conveniently on our website
- Receive tailored updates about job opportunities in Scotland
- Access information about employers in Scotland
- Receive e-newsletters customised to your interests
And don’t forget to check out our magazines to find out about opportunities and what’s happening in industries across Scotland. Also hear from people who have successfully made the move and now live and work here.
Help for Scottish employers
Scottish based business, thinking of employing someone from abroad? We can help. Register your organisation for free to:
- Gain access to a network of international skilled professionals already considering working in Scotland
- Boost your profile to thousands of specialised professionals globally
- Promote your company and highlight job opportunities
- Get information about recruiting skilled people from abroad to work in your organisation
What’s happening in Scotland?
Stay informed. Connect with us on LinkedIn and follow us on Twitter