This is an on demand workshop
Who should attend?
The session is designed for companies that intend to or are in the process of employing staff from outside Europe or those who would like to do so via the Tier 2 (General) sponsorship route.
This session will provide an overview of the application process, as well as helpful guidance on the information required for applying and on the supporting documentation necessary, including:
- The process of applying for a sponsor licence.
- Documentation required for a successful application.
- An overview of the standard occupational codes and salary levels.
- Guidance on Home Office processing times and costs.
- The resident labour market test and when it applies.
- Internal systems and roles which the Home Office require in place for sponsorship.
- Guidance on the next steps after sponsor licence is obtained.
Thorntons Law is TalentScotland’s immigration law specialists. The session will be led by Jamie Kerr, a partner at Thorntons Law. Jamie has a number of years of experience advising on UK immigration law and has particular expertise in the business immigration rules.
How to book
Please contact us to book a place.