We deal with the main Corporate Governance recruiters head-quartered, or with a significant presence in Scotland within Banking, Investments, Insurance and the Big 4 Professional Services firms.
Our reach is UK-wide but we retain a strong Scottish focus and roots. The recruitment industry is constantly changing and so are we. Our aim is not to respond to change but to lead it, and to be the recruiter of choice within the Scottish market in the Corporate Governance arena.
With the majority of our clients, we have a preferred supplier relationship and our wide-reaching network is built on trust and in-depth knowledge of our specialist areas:
- Risk Management
- IT Risk / Security
- Internal Audit
- IT Audit
When dealing with us you can expect the following:
- Unrivalled local market knowledge and expertise in the Scottish Corporate Governance arena
- Benefits of our preferred supplier agreements with the majority of our market-leading clients
- Objective advice regarding career planning, CVs and interview technique, tailored to your particular area of expertise
- Assistance to evaluate all the options currently available to you
- Time spent to get to know you and your aspirations
- A face to face meeting (where geographically possible) with a Director or Senior Consultant
- A partnership approach – we listen to you and work with you throughout the recruitment process
- Our word that your CV will never be sent anywhere without your prior consent
Please visit our website (www.adamappointments.co.uk) or contact us directly to discuss how we can help.