From the moment you first contact Remeo to long after you arrive, Angela and the team will help with every aspect of your relocation – getting to know you, your family, your new job circumstances and what you enjoy doing to relax. Naturally, that ranges from the big decisions; like finding a new home, renting or buying, getting to know the different areas within the city, selecting schools, and orchestrating the move itself - but it also includes those little things that make life so pleasurable, be it sports, hobbies, leisure club memberships or simply finding the perfect sofa for your new home.
Whether it’s a familiarisation visit, home viewings, advice on education and childcare, or other key lifestyle decisions, Remeo’s extensive experience and excellent contacts allow them to offer considered, insightful and expert advice.
Their various packages offer a range of service levels, as well as a variety of support services once your relocation is in motion. Here are some of the areas they cover:
- Property search – using all their contacts to find you the perfect home to rent or buy
- Property viewings either accompanied or remote feedback provided
- Familiarisation days so you get to know the city; this can include property viewings, school and/or nursery appointments
- Short term accommodation sourced
- Advice and support throughout the rental or purchase journey
- Introduction to solicitor and other professionals if required
- Move-in day assistance – The team can be there to help you on the day you move
- Assistance with bank accounts, utility providers, appointing cleaners, gardeners etc
- Personal Directory of Services which will include information on doctors, dentist, shopping, your hobbies and even what day your rubbish is collected!
- Settling in support for the whole family after you have moved - a very important part of your journey
- The list is almost endless and the Remeo service extends to it all.
Remeo is Latin for ‘return home’ and even if you have never been to Edinburgh or its surrounding areas before, they will make it feel like your very own homecoming, with that personal touch.